What is Cogniflex Made of?
First thing first, what exactly is Cogniflex? Basically, Cogniflex is a brain nutrient so it enhances the cognitive or nootroopic functions of the brain. Known as an incredible supplement, it kind of like puts your brain on steroids. Cogniflex is also known as a nootropic, these nootropics are a type of supplements that can greatly enhance the overall functions of a person’s brain, but only for a limited period. Various people use Cogniflex for their own reasons but it’s mostly purchased by students and athletes. But what are Cogniflex ingredients? What are the very substances that make up this amazing vitamin?
Ingredients of Cogniflex
Various ingredients are mixed together in order to create cogniflex, majority of the ingredients are naturally sourced and can also be found in other food and herbs. All of the ingredients below have gone under numerous experimentation and research which proved their effectiveness when it comes to improving a person’s mental and physical abilities.
- L-Theanine – a substance typically found in green tea, L-Theanine helps calm us down and greatly reduces anxiety, thus enhancing our focus. It is also known as an effective stress reliever, L-Theanine is ideal for people who have overbearing workloads, imagine how stressful that could be if it happens on a daily basis. Compared to drinking plain green tea, Cogniflex provides additional energy as well as help our focus.
- Bacopa Monnieri – we can find bacopa monnieri on a plant called the Indian pennywort. It helps increase the overall blood flow to the brain. Bacopa monnieri can enhance a person’s memory, creative thought and cognitive ability.
- Rhodiola Rosea – another terms used is roseroot, the rhodiola rosea has roots used for various medicinal purposes. What the herb does is better regulate and improve the functions of neurotransmissions. Additional effects would be the ability it has to reduce stress, enhance cognitive functions, clear a person’s thought and help the mental as well as physical well-being.
- Vinpocetine – this particular ingredient is derived from the periwinkle flower or otherwise known as the creeping myrtle. What it does is improve the flow of the flood to and from our brain, thus enhancing brain metabolism as well as memory and cognition.
- Huperzine A – found in firmoss called toothed clubmoss, they grow in regions at Southeast Asia as well as India. Long-term, short-term and working memory is known to be improved by this substance.